Saturday 26 March 2011

Small Trip, Big Memories


just spent a lovely few days down in the big smoke, blessed with perfectly springlike weather and catching up with old friends made it hard to leave, but I suppose all good things must come to an end. (heavy sigh) The charms of THE CITY have certainly worked their magic and since a visit to Rosie's fell through at the last minute I shall have to return sooner rather than later to settle my grumbling stomach.

A quick hello to all those I met at the School of Life conversation drinks in Clerkenwell and a big thank you to the friend for the invite. And if anyone living or visiting London is up for something different that may just make you think a little bit more, you should definitely check out the friendly folk at the School of Life.





At least I return home for celebrations as I grow older by another year, and I feel rather lucky to have such wonderful family and friends who make it such an occasion! Could do with some hummingbird bakery cupcakes now though......

No comments:

Post a Comment