Wednesday 2 March 2011

decisions...

I've been working pretty hard recently, which is good and made me realise I have a slight affinity to develop workaholic tendencies (well you know, a little OCD doesn't hurt anyone). It has however made me ponder what I'm working towards at the moment and what the future may hold based on the decisions I make, especially after an interesting offer thrown up yesterday. I have always been tentative at decision making and lack the necessary self confidence I need but I am certainly making a conscious effort to be a little more....well ruthless.

Another decision that, even with a devoted love of food and cooking, is so hard to contemplate - what shall I cook for dinner?





In the meantime, I have just discovered this girl with the most amazing voice...this is her version of mumford and sons timshel with her sisters singing backing vocals and I'm sure you'll enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment